a.k.a. Lisa Ring
44 Faircrest Road
Asheville, NC 28804
1989 - Present
Worked with designers to produce original art for corporate offices primarily along the East Coast, from Florida to Connecticut. Specifically, local scenes for public spaces that clients can relate and identify with their community. Researched each community. Chosen areas were photographed. Drawings were done and watercolors were produced from 24”X30” up to six feet. Occasionally, producing large multi media pieces for the site.
* Produced over 1200 original pieces of art for the branches and corporate offices of Branch Bank and Trust Company.
* Created over 1800 original pieces of art for the branches and corporate offices of First Union Bank, now Wachovia.
* Met all deadlines established by the designers.
* Many North Carolina projects completed and installed as turn key jobs.
I continue to make and sell art to galleries and the private sector. This includes works in a variety of mediums such as watercolor, pastel, acrylic collage and multi media pieces.
INSTRUCTOR OF ARTS
GREENFIELD ACADEMY - Wilson, North Carolina
1986 -1991 Art Instructor
* Taught art grades K-12 with strong emphasis on creativity in relation to curriculum development.
EDWARDS JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL - Rocky Mount, NC
1985 -1986 Art Instructor
* Taught grades 6-8 with emphasis on painting and drawing.
NASH COMMUNITY COLLEGE - Rocky Mount, NC
1985 -1990 Adjunct Instructor
* Taught advertising to adults.
ARTS COUNCILS - Wilson and Rocky Mount, NC
1985 - 1990
* Taught painting and drawing
1985 - 1990
* Taught both adults and children drawing and painting.
1984 NORTH CAROLINA MUSEUM OF ART - Raleigh, NC
* Commissioned to silk screen 500 kites for their grand opening.
East Carolina University - Greenville, North Carolina
* Graduate courses in Arts Education
Atlantic Christian College - Wilson, North Carolina
References Provided Upon Request